Orthotics & Prosthetics Clinic
UCSF Orthotics & Prosthetics is a state-of-the-art center that evaluates, designs, custom fits and manufactures all types of orthotics, braces, and prosthetics, or artificial limbs for pediatric patients.
Orthotists specialize in designing and fitting orthopedic braces such as surgical supports and corrective shoes. Prosthetists design, construct and fit artificial limbs and orthopedic devices.
Our staff — including doctors, physical therapists, orthotists and prosthetists — is recognized for expertise and quality care throughout California. We are at the forefront of technology and an integral part of the rehabilitation team. Our designers work closely with the rehabilitation team that helps your child learn to move comfortably with their new supportive device.
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
One of the nation's best in orthopedics
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Saving future lives