Our Pediatric Scoliosis Clinic is one of Northern California's leading destinations for specialty pediatric spine care. We provide innovative surgical techniques for young children with early-onset scoliosis, infantile scoliosis, and other deformities in the growing spine. You and your child will also have access to the latest research and developments, and follow-up support related to scoliosis.
Based at our Oakland location, the Scoliosis Clinic provides a full range of medical care options to patients suffering from scoliosis and other congenital disorders of the spine.
Our Goal is to Get Your Child Back in Action
- Our pediatric orthopedists consider each patient’s future growth as part of the treatment plan. This is our way of helping your child achieve the best functionality while experiencing the least disruption to his or her normal activities.
- Because we know how active our young patients can be, our primary goal is to return children and adolescents to their normal lives, activities, and sports as soon as possible.
Surgical and Non-Surgical Scoliosis Solutions
- Although we're fully equipped to provide surgery for those who need it, our first consideration is to always look for non-surgical solutions.
- Because we're able to draw from our team of physical therapists, orthotists, orthopedic surgeons, and neurosurgeons, we have a high success rate in both surgical and non-surgical options.
- The minimally-invasive surgical techniques used by our orthopedic surgeons are some of the most cutting-edge options for the treatment of early-onset scoliosis, infantile scoliosis, and other deformities in the growing spine.
- Children who can be cared for with braces and other orthotic support devices will continue to receive a high quality of care.
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
One of the nation's best in orthopedics
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
New visitor rules
Before you head to the hospital, check our special COVID-19 rules for visitors. Thanks!
Related clinics (4)
Pediatric Orthopedic Clinic
Orthotics & Prosthetics Clinic
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Clinic
Fetal surgery firsts