Early Intervention Services
Early Intervention Services (EIS) at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland provides therapeutic intervention, child development services and family support services for infants and young children (newborn to age 5) who have emerging developmental, medical and social-emotional delays.
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
New visitor rules
Before you head to the hospital, check our special COVID-19 rules for visitors. Thanks!
Our research initiatives
UCSF Department of Psychiatry Research
Soothing the soul