Orthopedic Surgical Oncology Clinic
At the pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Oncology Clinic, we specialize in treating bone and soft tissue tumors, as well as tumor-like conditions such as bone cysts. Whether benign or malignant, these kinds of tumors can be difficult to diagnose and complicated to treat.
Our clinic coordinates treatment by a team of experts including surgeons, radiologists, pathologists, and medical and radiation oncologists, who collaborate on an individualized treatment plan for each patient. Working together, we strive to deliver the best possible outcome for your child.
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
Best in Northern California for cancer care
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Original film and radiology slides (please hand carry to appointment)
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
New visitor rules
Before you head to the hospital, check our special COVID-19 rules for visitors. Thanks!
Our research initiatives
UCSF Children's Cancer Program Clinical Trials
Learning never stops