Speech Therapy Clinic
The Pediatric Speech & Language Therapy Clinic at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland is the Bay Area's leading provider of care for children with communication disorders, including language delay, speech impediments and hearing problems. Our experienced speech-language therapists have advanced training in the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques appropriate for toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children.
Our patients also benefit from access to a team of pediatric medical experts from subspecialties relevant to caring for children with language or voice disorders, developmental delays affecting language, apraxia of speech (a neurological disorder that interferes with oral expression), autism, articulation disorders and stuttering disorders.
Our locations (2)
Awards & recognition
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Tender wagging care