Family Outreach & Support Clinic
UCSF Benioff Children's Family Outreach & Support Clinic treats children from birth to age 19 who have experienced involvement with the foster care system. Our doctors, who are specialists in primary care and pediatrics, provide complete well-child care and treatment of common childhood illnesses.
The clinic is based at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospitals' Oakland campus, so our patients have access to doctors, scientists, nurses and technicians skilled in more than 30 specialties. Our goal is to help our patients stay healthy and enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Learning never stops