Chronic Ventilation Clinic
The Pediatric Chronic Ventilation Clinic is dedicated to caring for children who have tracheostomies and use mechanical ventilators (breathing machines) at home.
Our team includes a pulmonologist, respiratory therapist, nurse, social worker, dietitian and speech-language pathologist. To provide comprehensive care and support, we also partner with parents, primary care pediatricians, schools and home care supply companies. Our mission is to help our young patients enjoy a good quality of life, meet their developmental milestones and spend as much time as possible at home with their families.
Doctor referral required
Our locations (1)
Awards & recognition
Ranked among the nation's best in 10 specialties
One of the nation's best in pulmonology & lung surgery
Plan your visit
What to Bring
- Photo I.D.
- Health insurance card
- Insurance authorization, if required
- Doctor's referral, if required
- Recent test results related to your child's condition
- List of medications, including dosages, plus any your child is allergic to
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes
Fetal surgery firsts