Refer a Patient: Differences in Sex Development (DSD) Clinic
1. Have your patient call 877-UC-CHILD:
Your patient can call 877-UC-CHILD (877-822-4453) now for an appointment. We can schedule the visit while you're preparing the referral – there’s no need to wait.
2. Download the referral form:
3. Gather patient information:
- Relevant medical records, including test results and imaging
- Patient's insurance card, front and back, and authorization if required
4. Send materials to us:
Radiology imaging can be submitted electronically.
|To refer a patient to a different clinic, look it up in our clinic directory or visit our main referral instructions page. Some clinics follow a different referral process.|