Refer a Patient: Cardiothoracic Surgery Program
How to Refer a Patient
1. Gather required documents
- A copy of your patient's insurance card and authorization
- Clinical documentation, including reports and images from previous cardiac testing and procedures
2. Fill out the referral form
Download the Pediatric Cardiology Referral Request Form. It's a fillable PDF, so you can complete it on your computer screen.
3. Fax everything to (415) 353-4485
Send the completed referral form and required documentation, using this fax number for all clinic locations: (415) 353-4485.
Where to Call for Help
If you have questions, please call the Pediatric Heart Center:
M-F, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(415) 353-2008 (San Francisco)
(510) 428-3380 (Oakland)