UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland has contracts with many health insurance companies. Insurance companies that cover our services are listed below. Note that this list may not include all managed Medi-Cal or Healthy Family plans.
Health Insurance for UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
If you have questions, please contact Patient Accounting.
- Aetna (all plans)
- BCE Emergis PPO
- Beech Street PPO
- Blue Cross of California (all plans)
- Blue Shield of California (all plans)
- ChoiceCare PPO Network
- Cigna Health Plan (all plans)
- Community Care Network (CCN) PPO
- Contra Costa Health Plan
- First Health PPO Network
- Great-West Life (all plans)
- Health Net (all plans)
- Health Payors Organization, Ltd.
- Hometown Health Plan (Nevada)
- Humana PPO
- Network Interplan PPO
- Network Multiplan Pacific Health Alliance PPO
- PacifiCare of California (all plans) PPO
- Next Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Sutter Connect (members assigned to Alta Bates Medical Group)
- USA Managed Care Organization
- 6 Northern Nevada Labor Trust Funds
Billing & Insurance
After health insurance processes a claim, you may need to pay a portion out of pocket. Learn about billing, payment options, assistance and more.
Financial assistance is available to eligible families for emergency and medically necessary pediatric care. Read about requirements and how to apply.
Health Insurance Glossary
Our glossary explains health insurance terms related to your child's care in language that's easy to understand. Get info about HIPAA, referrals and more.
This extensive list of hospital charges doesn't show the amount you or your insurer will actually pay. Financial advisors are available. Learn more.
Learning never stops