Preparing for your appointment
What to Bring
- Your photo I.D.
- Your child's health insurance card and co-pay, if applicable
- A CD or flash drive with any medical imaging studies done at an outside facility (X-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI with a dictated report). Speak to your team about how to upload these in advance.
- The name, address and telephone number of your child's primary care provider and of the physician who referred your child
- Any additional documents you were asked to bring
- List of questions you may have
- Device or paper for taking notes