UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital has streamlined the process for transferring, transporting and admitting your maternal, neonatal and pediatric patients.
Contact the Access Center at (877) UC–CHILD or (877) 822–4453. The center's services include:
- Provides a single point of access 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Connects you with an experienced registered nurse dedicated to this service.
- Connects you with a UCSF attending physician as you refer your patient.
- Facilitates the transport of your patient from home, an emergency department, a community hospital or your office
- Simplifies the admission and registration process.
The Access Center can also help you arrange a consultation.
The hospital is located at:
UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
505 Parnassus Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94143
Phone: (877) 822-4453
Physician Liaison Service
Phone: (800) 444-2559
Fax: (415) 353-4395